Alatheya Consulting Law Firm renders a wide range of services for representation of individuals and legal entities in court, who need competent advice and professional support. If the generally accepted regulations of law are known to every citizen, the specific knowledge in jurisdiction is not always available, though is necessary at the most unexpected moment.
With the support of lawyers in the court proceedings, it becomes easier to deal with the peculiarities of the issue under consideration. In this case, assistance includes procedural activity of professionals carried out on behalf of and in the interests of the person involved in the case.
Terms of representation
Supporting the customer’s case is possible regardless of the type of court. It is possible to represent in specialized and district courts, as well as in the appellate and cassation instances.
Specialists of Alatheya Consulting practice legal representation in the following fields of law:
- Labor law;
- Land law;
- Customs law;
- Banking law;
- Corporate law;
- Tax law;
- International Business Law and others.
Procedural activities for legal representation include the following stages:
- Preparation and execution of legal opinions on the prospects of the litigation;
- Preparation of a strategy to support the case in the courts;
- Collecting the evidence, analytical work;
- Initial analysis of the claim, preparation of tactical actions and protection mechanism;
- Immediate representation in court;
- Protection of customers’ interests, appeal of the court decision in the appellate and cassation instances;
- Preparation and processing of procedural documentation;
- Participation in enforcement proceedings.
We carry out tasks of any complexity, guaranteeing the maximum profit for the customer.
Peculiarities of legal representation
The terms of litigation are not always in favor of the customer. Knowing this, we inform in advance about the risks to prevent unnecessary court costs. Nevertheless, each accepted order assumes full output of professionals: lawyers of the company do everything to dignify the interests of the customer in court and win the litigation.
Cost of representation
In each case, the cost of representation is individual, but always objective. Factors affecting the final cost of the service are the complexity of the court process, period of the case consideration, as well as a number of secondary factors. Entrust the litigation to professionals. Remember, the lack of proper knowledge in the legal field is a high risk of aggravation of the conflict and complication of the judicial result.